This featherweight non-sticknon oily formulation blends seamlessly, provididing healthy looking skin, for shine free results. Bring the flawless, glowing luminousity of this exiquite lotion to your skin and give your skin a beautiful glowing luminousity.
- Dual action serum and skin tonic to plump and regenerate the face and neck
- Firming age-confident actives
- Organic ingredients
How does this serum care for my skin?
Enriched with beauty-enhancing actives for a youthful you
- Tea Tree was traditionally used by the Australian Aborigines for its medicinal properties. Tea Tree is very effective in cleansing infected wounds and is excellent for many types of skin problems. It has a sharp, medicinal and cmphorous aroma with strong antibacteria and ant fungal properties and is an excellent cleanser and deodoriser. Also know as Melaleuca alternifolia leaf oil.
- Avocado contains a wide range of nutients including 11 vitamins and 14 minerals, Rich in antioxidents to reduce damage from free radicals. A 1991 Californian study shows Avocado oil may mobilize and increase the collagen content of connective tissue. Vitamins A D & E when applied act as powerful antoioxidants and free radical scavengers.
- Geranium is wound healing, and balances the production of sebum and is valuable for both congested and oily skin as well as very dry skin. It has a distinctive fresh, sweet and rose-like aroma. It is ant-inflammatory, calming and astringent and works very well with all skin types including mature, acne, broken capillaries, congested skin, dermatitis and exzema. It is also know as Pelagonium graveolens oil
- Shea Butter produced by women's coop in Ghana, protects and heals and is great for sore skin, anti-ageing emollient rich in phytosteroils to stimulate clell growth, and has excellent moisturing and nourishing properties, natually occuring antioxidants help fight free radicals to keep the skin healthy and avoid premature ageing. Also known as Butyrospermum parkii butter.
- Rosehip - known for its tissue regenerating properties, and often used in the repair of damaged tissue, well documented anti-ageing activity, helps reduce lines and wrinkles, ideal for sensitive skin or when is exposed to UV light or radiation. High levels of Linocleic (Omega 3) essential fatty acids.
- Lavender is an incredibly versatile and useful essential oil. It is antiseptic and can be used for inflamation, dermatitis, eczema, psoriasis, scarring and burns. It has a light, fresh and slightly sweet aroma. Lavender has a soothing, anti-inflammatory, healing and balancing effect on skin. Also know as Lavendula angustifollia herb oil.
With Tea Tree, Geranium, Vetiver and Lavender
How to Use:
For light-medium coverage, apply a small amount to your fingers and use gentle pressure to massage the product into your cheeks, forehead and chin. To finish, lightly pat your face and neck with gentle tapping motions.
For medium-full coverage, pump a small amount onto the back of your hand and use circular motions with a foundation brush to lightly buff the product into your skin, focussing on areas that require greater coverage.